Acceptance of conditions of use
About the information on this site
The information on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own healthcare professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease or prescribing any medication. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, you should promptly contact your doctor.
Ordering products through this site
You may offer to purchase goods or services described on this website for the price specified on this site. You must supply your name, email address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on this website to enable us to process your order.
Australian NaturalCare reserves the right to restrict parcels at our sole discretion. We give no undertaking as to the availability of products advertised on this website. We will at our discretion accept or reject your offer to purchase. If we do not accept your offer to purchase the goods or services for any reason (for example, if the product is unavailable), neither of us will be under any further liability to the other arising out of your original offer or our non-acceptance of that offer.
We will endeavour to deliver the goods you order within a timely manner, but accept no liability for failure to do so. Title to and risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon dispatch. All prices are in Australian dollars and are inclusive of goods and services tax. Prices, descriptions and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Australian NaturalCare makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of any information provided concerning the products on this site. The goods and services are offered for sale only to persons who can make legally binding contracts for the purchase of the goods or services offered. By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this merchant policy.
Money back guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return any opened or unopened bottles within two months of purchase, for an exchange or refund (delivery costs are not refundable).
Use of the supplements advertised on this site
The supplements advertised on this site are intended for use by healthy adults over the age of 18 years, unless stated otherwise.
Consult a medical doctor before the use of any supplement advertised on this site if:
^ You have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition including (but not limited to) cardiovascular complications, diabetes, or liver or kidney disease;
^ You are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug;
^ You are pregnant or nursing.
You should consult with a qualified health professional before you begin with any diet, exercise program, and/or supplement program. Regular exercise and proper nutrition are essential for achieving your health goals. The dietary supplements advertised on this site are intended to supplement and support your own efforts.
Read all product packaging carefully and use only as directed. Do not exceed recommended dosages. Improper use of a product will not improve results and is not advised.
Our $6.95 delivery charge (or any free delivery offer we make) does not apply to large orders for commercial use, or to any orders which require the use of more than one of your largest standard cartons, at our discretion. For these orders a fee of $6.95 per additional carton applies or you can call us on 1300 365 020 to discuss alternative delivery arrangements.
Material contained on this site is the property of Australian NaturalCare Products. Any attempt to duplicate or reprint any text or graphics in any way is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
We may provide links to third party web sites or resources. Our provision of such links is not an endorsement of any information, product or service reached through such link. Since we do not have any control over third party web sites or resources, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any content, or for your reliance on any content, found on such third party web sites or resources.
Termination of access
At any time and for any reason, we may terminate your use of and access to the Site. At any time and for any reason, we may modify or discontinue providing the site or any part thereof, with or without notice to you. No notice is required to affect any termination right of any party. You shall not hold us responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages due to our modification or discontinuation of the site or our termination of your access to the site.
Disclaimer of warranties & limitation of liability
By using the Site, you expressly agree that: The site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not make any warranty that (i) the site will meet your requirements; (ii) the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) any errors in the site will be corrected.
Your use of the site is at your sole risk. You are solely responsible for any damage to you or to any third party caused, directly or indirectly, by any material that you download or obtain through the site. You agree not to hold us or our suppliers liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including, for example, damages for loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and loss of data), even if we have been advised that such damages may occur, which result from your use or inability to use the site or the acts of any third party related to the site.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our officers, directors, employees, agents, designees and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of: your acts or omissions in connection with the site; your breach of any provision of this agreement; any allegation that any materials that you submit to us, transmit to the site or transmit through the site infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or your violation of the rights of any third party. If we make a claim for indemnification, you agree to seek and receive written permission from us before agreeing to settle any claim or action.
The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Australian NaturalCare. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website, without the written permission of Australian NaturalCare.
Choice of law & location for resolving disputes
You agree that the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia governs these Conditions of Use and any claim or dispute that you may have against us. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in the State of New South Wales.
There is a limit of one free gift per customer per calendar month. To qualify for a free gift you must spend $90.00 not including postage or additional discounts.
- If you have been provided a valid Promotional Code, you must enter it into the designated field in the shopping cart. Otherwise, your discount will not be applied.
- Promotional Codes must be used before the designated expiration date. No extensions will be allowed under any circumstances.
- Promotional Codes and Promotional Offers cannot be combined.
- Unless otherwise specified Promotional Codes may only be used once per person.
- Where multiple Promotional Codes are offered, only one can be used per transaction.
- Where multiple discounts apply, the user will receive the maximum discount available.
- Australian NaturalCare reserves the right to verify the validity of Promotional Code use at any time. If there has been (or we have reason to believe there has been) any unauthorised use we will immediately cease all activity on your Account.
- Australian NaturalCare reserves the right to remove any Promotional Offer or Promotional Code without notice at any time.
- Unless otherwise specified all Promotional Codes have a minimum spend of $10
- Promotional Offers and Promotional Codes may be subject to additional terms and conditions as specified in the relevant Promotion from time to time.
We use a variety of different types of Cookies on our Sites. Different Cookies have different specific purposes but in general they are all used so that we can improve your experience in using our site and interacting with us. Some of the purposes of different Cookies we use are described below.
- Some Cookies are essential to the Site in order to facilitate our log-in process and enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these Cookies, we may not be able to provide certain services or features, and the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
- We and our service providers and advertisers may use analytics Cookies, which are sometimes called performance cookies, to collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. Analytics Cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
Acceptable Social and Customer Generated Content Policy
We welcome your comments on our social pages, blogs and product reviews but we ask that you help us comply with the Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code. Please consider these guidelines before commenting. We will remove any comments that may result in us breaching the Code.
We love when you comment and tag your friends and family on our posts but we ask that you do not:
- endorse our product if you are:
- an employee or contractor of a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility
- a health practitioner, health professional or medical researcher
- involved with the production, sale, supply or marketing of our product
- not using your own name on this social media platform
- imply that a government authority, a hospital or a healthcare facility endorse our product
- make comments about how a product works for you outside of its intended purpose, as these comments can be dangerous or misleading - our products are developed for particular purposes, as stated on the label and/or in our advertising
- make comments about serious conditions, diseases, ailments or defects, such as comments about how a product helped with your treatment of a serious disease or how it will relieve a tagged person's serious condition
We also have an obligation to make sure any advertisements we make, including endorsements and testimonials, are not misleading. Therefore we promise to disclose:
- where a person has been, or will be, compensated for making a testimonial
- where we have actors making the testimonial, such as in cases where the original person who made the testimonial does not want to appear in our advertisement
- where the person making the testimonial is an immediate family member of anyone employed by our business