Vitamin C supports healthy immune system function and helps to relieve the symptoms and duration of colds. It supports dietary iron absorption and plays a role in supporting nervous system health and function. Vitamin C also supports skin health, wound healing and the production of collagen. This vitamin C supplement is a simple formula, using a bio-available form of vitamin C that is able to be absorbed over an extended period.
Each film coated tablet contains: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg, Citrus bioflavonoids extract 1mg, Rosa canina (rose Hip) ext. dry conc. 312.5 micrograms from 1.25mg dry fruit
- Country of Manufacture:
- 90 tabs
- Take one tablet daily with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare professional. Common Cold: Take one to three tablets daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Sulfites, corn
- Cautions and Warnings:
- Always read the label. Vitamin and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist consult your health professional. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Each film coated tablet contains: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg, Citrus bioflavonoids extract 1mg, Rosa canina (rose Hip) ext. dry conc. 312.5 micrograms from 1.25mg dry fruit
- Pill Size:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.