A homeopathic combination of 14 natural botanical and mineral ingredients for the temporary relief of muscular pain, joint pain, sports injuries and bruising.
Adults, children and infants: Apply generously to affected areas 2 to 3 times daily. Traumeel should be rubbed gently into the skin. Traumeel may be applied using mild compression bandaging and/or occlusive bandaging.
- Country of Manufacture:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.
Cautions & Warnings
For external use only. Do not apply Traumeel ointment over large surfaces of the body, over broken skin, burns or directly into open wounds. If symptoms persist or worsen, or if a rash develops, a physician should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children. Side Effects: In rare cases, allergic reactions may develop.