Cherries are a rich source of antioxidants including anthocyanins and quercetin. Made from a variety of Australian cherries, our cherry juice is also packed with C and B complex vitamins, and the minerals calcium and potassium. We harvest the cherries early in the morning through to mid afternoon, 7 days a week while they are in season. Once they're harvested, they are then stored in our coolrooms at below 4 deg C to maintain their freshness. They are crushed at the winery, settled, cooled and then bottled within 4 days of being settled. Finally, we pasteurise and bottle the delicious juice.
IEver wondered how many cherries make one bottle of juice? There are around 1.6kgs of fresh cherry in every bottle- around160 cherries per litre.
Australian NaturalCare Sweet Cherry Juice is 100% pure juice from Australian-grown cherries and does not contain concentrate. It keeps for up to three weeks when opened and refrigerated (and up to 12 months in the pantry if unopened).
Read more about the health benefits of sweet cherry juice, on our blog.
- Can Assist With:
- Rich in antioxidants.
- 250ml per serve (4 serves per bottle)
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Believe it or not, cherries and almonds actually come from the same botanical family. Other members also include peaches, plums, nectarines and apricots.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 1 litre
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.