Cautions & Warnings:
Store between 5˚C/41˚F and 30˚C/86˚F. Avoid direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
Includes - 1x 50gm & 1x 125gm = New formula!
NATURAL VITAMIN E CREAM
100% natural * 88.26% certified organic ingredients * Rich in natural vitamin E
Our new NATURAL VITAMIN E CREAM is a luxurious, non-greasy moisturiser that helps to lock moisture into your skin for long-lasting hydration. The blend of natural oils and moisturisers help to soften and smooth dry skin, improve elasticity and reduce the visible signs of ageing.
Why you’ll love our new formula!
- It is formulated with a high concentration of tocopherol, a natural form of vitamin E, which is more easily absorbed (bioavailable) than the synthetic form found in many creams (usually called DL-tocopheryl actetate). Vitamin E is an important antioxidant which helps protect the skin from oxidative damage and acts as a barrier to moisture loss.
- Over 88% of the ingredients have been certified as organic by COSMOS, the world leader in organic certification.
- It’s enriched with organic sea buckthorn oil which is highly moisturising and may help smooth fine lines and wrinkles and reduce skin roughness.
- We’ve added organic Australian Kakadu plum, which contains vitamin C, for additional antioxidant protection.
- It has a lovely fragrance due to the skilful blend of organic essential oils and flower extracts.
- There are none of the nasties found in many creams such as parabens, phthalates, acrylates, glycols, PEGs, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic preservatives or artificial colours or fragrance.
- It’s made in Australia and only available from Australian NaturalCare.
|Cautions and Warnings||Store between 5˚C/41˚F and 30˚C/86˚F. Avoid direct sunlight. For external use only. Avoid eye area. Discontinue use if any adverse reaction occurs and consult a physician immediately. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Ingredients||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerine*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Canola Oil*, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa) Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil*, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Citral^, Linalool^, Limonene^, Geraniol^, Farnesol^, Eugenol^, Citronellol^ *Certified Organic ^Constituents of Essential Oils|
|Country of Manufacture||AU|
|Quantity||1x 50gm & 1x 125gm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian NaturalCare users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You receive the highest quality
You get real product benefits
You're supporting Australian businesses
You receive the best service
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.