Please note: we are unable to ship honey to addresses in WA.
Australian NaturalCare’s Manuka Honey is hand-harvested from bee hives in the coastal forests and bushlands of northern NSW and Queesland. The bees collect nectar from the beautiful flowers of a native plant called Leptospermum polygalifolium. Australia has over 80 varieties of Leptospermum but only a few of them produce the unique type of nectar which gives manuka honey its special properties.
What makes manuka honey so special?
Whilst most honeys contains the antibacterial substance hydrogen peroxide, it rarely survives the journey from hive to home. Manuka honey has much higher levels of another natural antibacterial substance called methylglyoxal (MGO) which is more potent and more stable. Manuka honey with a methylglyoxal level of 100 or higher is considered ‘bioactive’. As the level of methyglyoxal increases the bioactive properties increase.
Every batch of Australian NaturalCare’s manuka honey is processed in a HACCP certified facility. It is then tested by highly respected and independent laboratories to verify its methylglyoxal level so you can be confident that you’re getting a genuinely bioactive honey.
Healthy and delicious
Our honey is raw and unpasteurised which means it keeps all of the nutrients and bioactive benefits. Although Australian food regulations prevent us from making specific therapeutic claims for our favourite sweet stuff, we can definitely claim it’s delicious!
Manuka honey is distinctively flavoured. It is darker and richer in taste than other honeys and is delicious eaten straight from a spoon. Enjoy daily as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Take 1- 3 teaspoons a day as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- Country of Manufacture:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.