Cinnamon and gymnema have traditionally been used to support healthy metabolic function and help curb sugar cravings. This tea
offers a slightly sweet flavour, with subtle hints of earthy cinnamon, licorice and sweet peppermint. Green tea is rich in antioxidants. Note this blend contains caffeine.
Origin : China, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Egypt
How to use :
- Place 1 pyramid into a cup (250ml) and add boiling, filtered water at 75ºc–85ºc. Allow to infuse for 3–5+ minutes, and then remove the bag and serve.
Love Tea is a beautiful range of organic teas, hand-crafted in Australia. Each of their Wellness therapeutic blends has been designed by naturopaths to inspire you take care of your health. With certified organic ingredients and delicious flavours they’re a lovely, healthy way to relax and enjoy great tea.
Their passion for the enviroment and consciousness has infleunced their everyday operations. Everything is biodegradable including the pyramid tea bags and the 'plastic' wrap they come in. The box is recyclable and printed with vegetable based inks. Love Tea donates 1% of their annual net revenue to different environmental orgainsations to help reduce the negative impact that the environment may be facing, and work towards a more sustainable, improved planet.
- No Added:
- Country of Manufacture:
- 20 pyramid tea bags
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.