Banana Frozen Yoghurt Recipe
Author: ANCP Date Posted:3 May 2016
Looking for a delicious treat? Or a healthy alternative for dessert? Then look no further than this recipe for Banana Frozen Yoghurt!
2 large ripe bananas.
1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Peel the bananas and cut them before placing them in an airtight container (or freezer bag).
- Freeze the banana pieces overnight.
- Blend the frozen banana pieces in a small food processor or blender.
- Add the yoghurt, honey and cinnamon, blend and process until the mixture looks creamy.
- Serve the frozen yogurt immediately or transfer into an airtight container and store in the freezer.
|Written by Gemma Shelton, Naturopath|
Gemma BHSc (Naturopathy); BA (Public Communication & International Studies); is a qualified naturopath and believes in the importance of a balanced lifestyle. She places emphasis on eating nutritious foods, without depriving yourself of the occasional treat. Gemma spent some time living in Japan where she was immersed in traditional diet and kampo medicine (Japanese herbal medicine), and an interest in natural medicine was sparked. She holds a degree in Health Science majoring in Naturopathy, and previous experience consulting in nutrition communications. Gemma loves the sunshine, good quality chocolate and herbal teas.