Clinical trials show amazing results for Arthritis sufferers.* Curcumin acts on several of the body’s inflammatory mechanisms to reduce inflammation, instead of just targeting one, making it a versatile solution for the inflammation of osteoarthritis.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric. For centuries, eastern cultures have used turmeric in traditional medicine. You may know it more commonly as a spice used in your favourite Indian curry, but research suggests that curcumin is a powerful antioxidant, which may help relieve the pain and inflammation caused by osteoarthritis.
How does Curcumin work for Arthritis sufferers?
In recent clinical trials participants with osteoarthritis who took the special Meriva curcumin in Curcumin Anti-inflammatory Pain Reliever could walk more than twice as far on a treadmill test as those who did not. People taking the Meriva curcumin also reported that it was significantly easier to go about their daily lives compared to those who were treated with standard treatment*. Unfortunately most curcumin products are not well absorbed by the body and require very high doses to get results.
Introducing Curcumin Anti-inflammatory Pain Reliever Australian NaturalCare is proud to introduce Curcumin Anti-inflammatory Pain Reliever, specially formulated using Meriva curcumin.
What are the benefits of Curcumin (Curcumin Anti-inflammatory Pain Reliever)?
- Improve mobility for people with osteoarthritis.
- Decrease osteoarthritis pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Reduce the impact of osteoarthritis on social and leisure activities.
- Support cardiovascular, liver and digestive system health.
Compared to standard curcumin products, the patented technology behind our special formulation ensures up to 29 times more effective absorption of active curcumin direct into the bloodstream.
- Belcaro G et al. Product-evaluation registry of Meriva®, a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex, for the complementary management of osteoarthritis. Panminerva Medica. 2010;52(Suppl 1 to No . 1):55-62
- Belcaro G et al. Efficacy and safety of Meriva®, a curcumin-phosphatidylcholine complex during extended administration in osteoarthritis patients. Alternative Medicine Review. 2010;15(4):337-344.
- Cuomo J et al. Comparative absorption of a standardized curcuminoid mixture and its lecithin formulation. J Natural Products. 2011;74:664-669.