Easy Raspberry and Banana Frozen Yogurt
Author: EasiYo Date Posted:11 April 2019
Make this quick and easy delicious frozen yogurt in record time - the perfect afternoon or after dinner treat!
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 frozen bananas, sliced
- 1 cup EasiYo Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor of blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container or dish and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for around 2 hours - until it is frozen but able to be scooped
- Scoop into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings!
- A great way to use bananas that are starting to go a little brown - as soon as you see them starting to turn, slice them and pop them in a ziplock bag to put in the freezer. They are great for smoothies, frozen yogurt and to be used in banana bread or other baking.
- If you are freezing your mix overnight, cover with cling wrap and let it sit at room temp for 5 minutes before scooping.
Original recipe adapted from https://au.easiyo.com/recipes/strawberry-banana-frozen-yogurt/
Raspberry and banana frozen yogurtBy: Di Mollan on 2 March 2020Stumbled across the Raspberry and Banana frozen yogurt recipe. Looks and sounds freaking awesome, hence why I've bookmarked it to try at a later date. Here's hoping it doesn't dissapoint