Ginger has been used in traditional Western herbal medicine for thousands of years with its most well-known benefit being nausea relief, particularly nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness, travel sickness and pregnancy. But did you know that this humble herb has a multitude of other health benefits? Pain Relief: Ginger helps reduce the frequency of and provide temporary relief from migraine headaches. With antispasmodic, analgesic (acting to relieve pain) and anti-inflammatory qualities, research shows that ginger can also help reduce the symptoms of period pain and cramping in some women when taken during menstruation.* Mild Joint Inflammation Ginger has been shown to help relieve mild pain, swelling, aches and muscular discomfort, thanks to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions.
Digestion: As an antiemetic and antispasmodic herb, ginger helps reduce gastrointestinal discomfort, digestive upset, bloating, indigestion, flatulence and colic.
Circulation: Ginger aids in the maintenance of peripheral circulation to relieve cold hands and feet.
Nausea: Ginger helps in reducing the severity and duration of nausea and vomiting associated with both motion sickness and pregnancy related sickness.
1. Rahnama, P. et al. Effect of Zingiber officinale R. rhizomes (ginger) on pain relief in primary dysmenorrhea: a placebo randomized trial. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012; 12: 92 â€“ 100.
2. Jenabi, E. The effect of ginger for relieving of primary dysmenorrhoea. JPMA 63: 8, 2013
- Take one to four capsules daily with meals, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- 60 hard capsules
- Country Of Manufacture:
- Naturopathic Comment:
- Ginger has been used as both a food and a medicine since ancient times.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.