CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy heart, cardiovascular and immune system function. It's also involved in the production of ATP, the energy source that fuels all bodily processes.
Get Up & Go CoQ10 50mg is particularly beneficial for older people as the body's own levels of coenzyme Q10 diminish with age.
As a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger, CoQ10 helps offset some of the cellular damage caused by free radicals, highly volatile molecules that are generated by exposure to environmental pollution, cigarette smoke, fried foods, and even some of our body's own metabolic processes.
Understanding antioxidants and free radical damage.
The damage caused by free radicals is known as oxidation, and at a cellular level, is regarded by some scientists as potentially being one of the major underlying causes of age-related health concerns.
As an antioxidant, coQ10 helps neutralise free radicals and inhibits their ability to cause the cellular damage that can lead to health problems over time. It also supports the actions of other antioxidants in your body, for example by helping to regenerate vitamin E after it's performed its own work fighting free radicals.
Read more about the role coq10 plays in a healthy heart on our lifestyle blog.
- Can Assist With:
- Cellular energy, heart heart health, cardiovascular health, antioxidant.
- Take one to three capsules daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Naturopatic Comment:
- Did you know that your coQ10 levels are highest during the first 20 years of your life? In fact, at the age of 80, your coQ10 levels might be lower than they were when you were born!
- Country of Manufacture:
- 30 soft capsules
- Pill Size:
- Beeswax, soya bean products, sulfites, phenylalanine.
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.