Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic contains both Western and Chinese herbs that have a traditional use in helping to alleviate the congestion and cough that may be associated with the common cold and upper respiratory tract infections. In traditional Chinese medicine terms, this formula dissolves and clears phlegm, moistens dryness, reduces spasm and descends Lung 'Qi' to relieve cough caused by wind-cold, wind-heat or lung deficiency.
In addition to being a multi-purpose expectorant and antitussive, this formula provides demulcent (soothes bronchial airways), anticatarrhal (resolves mucus) and antiinflammatory effects to support healthy lung and respiratory function. It also provides a traditionally recognised trophorestorative (tonic) action to the lungs to assist with recuperation.
About Fusion Health
Fusion Health is an Australian owned company who make health products partially or wholly based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Their products represent the ancient wisdom of Chinese herbal medicine, transformed by modern methods of extraction and dose delivery. Their products are manufactured in Sydney.
Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) 500mg
Pinellia ternate 450mg
Aster tataricus 350mg
Houttuynia cordata 400mg
Platycodon grandiflorus 350mg
Stemona sessifolia 300mg
Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 200mg
Plus Thyme Oil 100% 10mg
- Can Assist With:
- Support healthy lung and respiratory function
- 2 - 3 capsules one to three times daily
- No Added:
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
- Country of Manufacture:
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.