Chia is an ancient seed superfood that has more Omega 3 and Dietary Fibre than any other plant-based food..
It has been left out of the modern diet because it is very hard to grow requiring specific climatic conditions.The Chia Co set up in Kimberley in Western Australia where they believe they can grow the best quality Chia.
Chia can boost the nutrition content in your diet. Chia contains plant based Omega 3 ALA; essential 'good fat' that should be consumed every day and dietary fibre that aids the digestive system. Chia is also gluten free. It can be added to many foods to make them more filling and can therefore help with weight loss by curbing your appetite.
Chia can easily be included into your everyday diet. Sprinkle raw on foods as a nutrition booster. Add to breakfast cereals, salads and soups. Or you can mix them with water to form a thick gel and blend into smoothies. Try adding this super-seed to bread and muffin recipes.
Should I eat black or white Chia seeds?
Nutritionally, black and white chia seeds are the same. The main difference is how visible you want them to be in your food!
For more information about Chia seeds including a few handy tips, we highly recommend you visit our blog.
The Chia Seed Co was started in 2003 in the Kimberley region of NW Australia, 15 degrees from the equator. This is where Chia grows perfectly with the maximum amount of Omega-3 packed into each of the tiny seeds. The Chia Seed company was started by John Foss, who is a fourth generation farmer and a pioneer in the Australian Chia Seed industry. The Chia Seed Co grows and produces their own products, and focus intently on both high quality products and social, environmental and economic sustainability.
|Srv p/pack 66||Per 15g||Per 100g|
|Omega 3 ALA||2.9g||19.3g|
|Omega 6 LA||1.1g||7.3g|
- Can Assist With:
- General wellbeing, weight management
- A recommended daily serving of Chia Seeds is 15g (one tablespoon). 15g will provide your daily Omega 3 ALA requirements and boost your dietary fibre, antioxidants and magnesium.
- Country of Manufacture:
- 1kg - 66 servings
Why Buy From Us?
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are manufactured in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.