Cautions & Warnings:
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. Keep out of reach of children.
Bilberry is famous for its ability to relieve the symptoms of eyestrain, particularly eye strain caused by computer work, glare, poor lighting and fine detailed close up work. Now we’d like to shed some light on Bilberry 5000’s other great benefits for visual clarity and general eye health. But first, let’s take a closer look at how it works…
- Free radicals are constantly produced as a by-product of the body’s own metabolic processes, but if they overwhelm the body’s ability to control them, it results in a condition known as oxidative stress.
- Bilberries contain potent antioxidant compounds called anthocyanosides which help counter balance the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Anthocyanosides also specifically target and help support the regeneration of rhodopsin.
- Rhodopsin is a protein found in specialised light receptor cells called rods. As a vital part of the retina (the light-sensitive tissue at the back of the eye), rods provide vision in low light and help the eyes adapt to glare.
- Bilberries may also help strengthen the walls of the small capillaries in the eye, which help nourish the eye.
Bilberry 5000 may:
- Help visual clarity and sharpness
- Assist rod function, light adaption and micro-circulation
- Support capillary health
- Have a positive effect on retinal function
- Maintain night vision
- Relieve eyestrain
- Protect against oxidative stress
- Improve blood flow, nutrient supply and oxygen delivery to the eye
- Restore visual sharpness faster after exposure to glare
|Can Assist with||Eye health, antioxidant, eye strain, night driving, computer work, circulation.|
|Cautions and Warnings||Always read the label. Follow directions for use. Keep out of reach of children.|
|Dosage||Take one to five capsules daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.|
|Ingredients||Each capsule contains: Herbal extract equiv. to fresh: Vaccinium myrtillus (bilberry) fruit 5g (5000mg).|
|Naturopathic Comment||Bilberries have been used for many decades in Europe to make jams and jellies. Folklore claims that British Royal Air Force aviators in World War II ate bilberry jam to improve their night vision.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian NaturalCare users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You receive the highest quality
You get real product benefits
You're supporting Australian businesses
You receive the best service
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.