- Product Description
Vitamin K2 180mcg 30 Tabs
Have you stopped to consider the health of your bones lately? Many of us take our bones for granted. They are there every day supporting our body and helping us move, but are you doing enough to support your bones in return?
Everyone knows the importance of Calcium and Vitamin D for healthy bones, but recent research has shown there is another vitamin that plays a critical role in bone health, Vitamin K2.
What is Vitamin K2?
Your body uses a Vitamin K dependent protein called osteocalcin to build strong bones by binding calcium into bone matrix. Without vitamin K, this protein cannot become biologically activated and function properly to build and maintain healthy bones. Vitamin K2 also helps transport Calcium throughout your body. Taking it away from places it shouldn’t be, like your blood vessels, to places it should, like your bones and teeth. This makes Vitamin K2 essential for not only bone health, but also cardiovascular health by helping to keep the walls of your blood vessels flexible.
Until recently the only form of Vitamin K available in Australia was Vitamin K1, Phytomenadione. Now there is a new form of Vitamin K available that is more effectively absorbed and retained longer in the body – Menaquinone-7 (MK-7), or Vitamin K2.
Australian NaturalCare’s Vitamin K2 180mcg is a high strength, one-a-day formula utilising the patented MenaQ7 Vitamin K2. MenaQ7 is a breakthrough in K2 research and development, having higher bio-availability, making it an ideal choice for raising Vitamin K levels in the body. Vitamin K2:
- Activates osteocalcin, which helps bind calcium to the bones for healthy bone formation, strength and repair
- Helps support cardiovascular health
- Helps keep blood vessel walls flexible
- Is absorbed more effectively, and better retained in the body, than vitamin K1
- May help reduce bone loss in post-menopausal women
Note: 1 bottle is 1 month's supply.
Read our blog article on Vitamin K2 and bone health.
Watch our video on Vitamin K2 below
Manufactured in:AustraliaCan assist with:Helps support cardiovascular healthNaturopathic comment :Did you know that Vitamin K is made in our bodies by our gut bacteria?
- Product Information
SKU6518PILL SIZE10.3mmSIZE30 TabletsNO ADDEDDairy, lactose, animal products, wheat, gluten, corn, sugar, soy, yeast, artificial preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavoursCAUTIONS & WARNINGSKeep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.RECOMMENDED ADULT USAGETake one tablet daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.INGREDIENTSEach tablet contains: Menaquinone 7 (Vitamin K2) 180mcg
- Product Review
Average customer rating
- Why buy from us?
Why buy from Australian NaturalCare
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- Every claim we make is backed by evidence and analysis, all compliant with the Therapeutic Goods Administration guidelines. The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- Our company is 100% Australian and our partners are too. We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are made in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.