Offers homeopathic relief from pain and inflammation following injury, sprains and arthritis. Through its complementary actions on inflammation and healing, Traumeel may assist with all of the following:
- Symptomatic relief of sprains and strains, especially of the ankles, knees, neck and back
- Temporary relief of soft tissue trauma such as bruises
- Temporary relief of joint inflammation associated with arthritic pain
- Relief from mouth ulcers
- Relief of the symptoms of influenza/flu
The Traumeel formulation contains varying concentrations of a specially tailored blend of 14 ingredients, each may have an impact on inflammation or the healing process:
- Achillea millefolium - may assist with minor bleeding
- Aconitum napellus - may help reduce pain after injury
- Arnica montana - may help reduce swelling and bruising, may stimulate healing
- Atropa belladonna - may help reduce swelling and pain
- Bellis perennis - may assist with bruising, swelling and soreness
- Calendula officinalis- may help stimulate the healing process
- Ca-Sulfite - may help reduce swelling and sensitivity
- Chamomilla - can provide soothing pain relief
- Echinacea angustifolia - can assist with immune support
- Echinacea purpurea - can assist with immune support
- Hamamelis virginiana - may help relieve pain and swelling
- Hypericum perforatum - may help relieve pain
- Mercurio-amidonitrate - may help reduce swelling
- Symphytum officinale - may help relieve joint pain
|Can Assist with||Strains and sprains, arthritis, soft tissue trauma, mouth ulcers, influenza, tonsillitis|
|Cautions and Warnings||Do not use if you have a history of allergy to this medicine or any of its components. Do not use in the case of systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, in patients infected with HIV or who have developed AIDS, or to treat other autoimmune diseases. You should consult your doctor or attend an emergency department in the event of acute and very painful bruising or injuries, or if the pain and inflammation persist or worsen after three days of treatment. Although your symptoms may initially worsen, this is a temporary effect and is of no major importance. Do not take more tablets than stated.|
|Dosage||Allow one tablet to slowly dissolve under the tongue three times a day.|
|Ingredients||Arnica montana 15 mg; Calendula officinalis 15 mg; Hamamelis virginiana 15 mg; Achillea millefolium 15 mg; Atropa belladonna 75 mg; Aconitum napellus 30 mg; Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni 30 mg; Hepar sulfuris 30 mg; Chamomilla recutita 24 mg; Symphytum officinale 24 mg; Bellis perennis 6 mg; Echinacea angustifolia 6 mg; Echinacea purpurea 6 mg; Hypericum perforatum 3 mg; Magnesium stearate and lactose.|
|Country of Manufacture||DE|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian Natural Care users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You receive the highest quality
You get real product benefits
You're supporting Australian businesses
You receive the best service
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.