- Product Description
Magnesium Plus 100 Tabs
Stress, sleep deprivation and a poor diet can have a negative impact on your magnesium levels and can lead to symptoms such as poor concentration, muscle cramps and changes in mood. Although you can get magnesium from foods such as legumes, nuts and green leafy vegetables, a magnesium supplement may help.
Are you missing out on Magnesium?
Although up-to-date information is lacking, research by the Australian Bureau of Statistics suggests that many Australian men and women don't consume enough magnesium. People in older age groups are at particular risk of low magnesium intake, and on average are reported to consume less than three-quarters of the recommended daily intake (RDI) from their diets.
If you experience muscle cramps, stress-related tension or headaches, you may benefit from increasing your intake of magnesium.
MAGNESIUM PLUS provides nutritional support for the nervous system. It helps relieve muscular cramps and spasms, and may have a calming effect during times of stress and tension, as well as helping to relieve headaches.
You can read more about The Health Benefits of Magnesium on our blog.Manufactured in:AustraliaCan assist with:Muscle cramps, spasms, headaches, stress, menstrual cramps, healthy bones, migraines, nervous tension, irritabilityNaturopathic comment :Magnesium, in the form of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate), is often used as a foot soak, especially to absorb odour!Complementary products :
- Product Information
SKU2171PILL SIZE23.2mmSIZE100 TabletsHIGH POTENCYHigh PotencyNO ADDEDCorn, dairy, lactose, wheat, gluten, sugars, yeast, preservatives, animal products, artificial colours and flavours.CAUTIONS & WARNINGSKeep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.RECOMMENDED ADULT USAGETake one to two tablets daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.INGREDIENTSEach tablet contains:
Magnesium 271mg (as oxide)
Magnesium 29mg (as amino acid chelate)
Calcium 21mg (as citrate)
Calcium 2mg (as orotate)
Manganese 2mg (as amino acid chelate)
Calcium ascorbate 250mg, equiv. to Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 206.54mg, equiv. to Calcium 23.5mg
Cholecalciferol 2.5mcg (equiv. vitamin D3 100Iu)
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25mg
- Product Review
Average customer rating
12/01/2015Review by norma
i have used magnesium + tabs for over five years and in that time i have been free of painful muscle cramps .
09/01/2015Review by Charles
My wife and I take Magnesium Plus to help avoid cramps.
08/01/2015Review by Emily S
I take one tablet at breakfast and another one at dinner and the results have been excellent
07/01/2015Review by C. Bell
I can recommend this to cramp sufferers.
06/01/2015Review by jeff.thomas
no more cramps
- Why buy from us?
Why buy from Australian NaturalCare
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- Every claim we make is backed by evidence and analysis, all compliant with the Therapeutic Goods Administration guidelines. The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- Our company is 100% Australian and our partners are too. We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are made in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.