- Product Description
Krill Oil 500mg 60 Caps
Krill Oil 500mg is a valuable natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, the majority of which are bound to phospholipids, making them more easily absorbed and incorporated into the cells than omega-3s from fish oil.
Krill Oil 500mg may provide temporary relief from the pain of osteoarthritis and mild rheumatoid arthritis, reduce joint inflammation and swelling, and increase joint mobility. It helps healthy people maintain normal cholesterol levels and a healthy ratio of ‘good’ (HDL) to ‘bad’ (LDL) cholesterol.
For women, Krill Oil 500mg may aid the management of premenstrual syndrome and relieve menstrual symptoms such as period pain, breast pain, irritability, stress and moodiness.
DHA and EPA also assist in the maintenance of normal brain and eye function, and are required for healthy cell membranes. Krill Oil 500mg is also a natural source of astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
Krill are crustaceans that are similar to prawns, but at just 1-2 centimetres long, they’re much smaller. They live in all the oceans of the world, and in particular in enormous swarms in the Antarctic Ocean. Although each individual krill is tiny, together they comprise the largest biomass on earth: in terms of their collective body weight they are probably the most numerous animal species on the planet.
Krill oil is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, and provides them in a form that’s particularly easy for the human body to absorb and utilise – and it’s rapidly becoming one of our most popular products. To ensure that our krill oil production doesn’t have a negative impact on the pristine Antarctic environment, Australian NaturalCare is committed to only using premium quality, sustainably sourced
Our krill oil supplier works voluntarily with the official international body responsible for the conservation of marine life in the Antarctic (CCAMLR), and has also been audited and approved by leading international conservation groups, the World Wildlife Fund and Marine Stewardship Council.
They are the only krill harvesting company in the world that works tirelessly to ensure that the controls and sustainability of each krill harvest exceed the stringent requirements set by CCAMLR, which ensure that whales and other animals that depend on krill are not adversely affected. By-catch (the accidental capture of other species of marine or bird life) are minimised or eliminated through the use of specially designed harvesting equipment, and each harvest is monitored by external, independent environmental auditors.
You can read more about omega-3s for vision protection on our lifestyle blog.Manufactured in:AustraliaCan assist with:PMS, premenstrual breast pain, menstrual cramps, antioxidant, brain function, menstrual painNaturopathic comment :Although krill themselves are tiny animals, reaching about 6 cm in length when fully grown, they are so numerous that their combined biomass may be the largest of any multi-celled species on earth.Complementary products :
- Product Information
SKU1182PILL SIZE12mmSIZE60 CapsulesNO ADDEDDairy, lactose, corn, sugars, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.CAUTIONS & WARNINGSKeep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Derived from Seafood – crustaceanRECOMMENDED ADULT USAGETake two to four capsules daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional. For pre-menstrual syndrome, take 2 capsules twice daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.INGREDIENTSEach capsule contains: Euphausia superba (Krill) oil 500mg equiv. to: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 60mg, Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 35mg.
- Product Review
Average customer rating
- Why buy from us?
Why buy from Australian NaturalCare
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- Every claim we make is backed by evidence and analysis, all compliant with the Therapeutic Goods Administration guidelines. The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- Our company is 100% Australian and our partners are too. We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are made in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.