Bircher Muesli Recipe
Author: ANCP Date Posted:26 April 2016
Oats are a great source of soluble fibre that fills you up, so you feel fuller for longer. This Overnight Bircher Muesli recipe is the perfect breakfast to grab and go! For four servings, you will need:
- 2 cups of rolled oats.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 2 green apples.
- 1 cup of water.
- 2 cups of natural yoghurt.
- 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Fresh fruit and almonds or hazelnuts to serve.
- Place your oats, lemon juice and water in a bowl.
- Mix together and cover to soak overnight. There is no need to place into the fridge.
- In the morning, take a single serve of oat mixture from the bowl and add a quarter of the yoghurt to it.
- Add one tablespoon of honey and half a grated apple, and stir well.
- Top with nuts and fruit of your choice.