EasiYo Smoothie Recipes
Try adding the yogurty goodness of EasiYo to your morning smoothie. These protein-rich breakfast recipes contain all the health benefits of home-made yogurt, and they taste delicious!
- 1 cup EasiYo greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup chopped very ripe fresh mango (or frozen chopped mango or a cups of canned mango pulp)
- 4 tsp. honey (to taste)
- A pinch of ground cardamom
- Ice (optional)
- Put mango, yogurt, milk and honey into a blender and whizz until blended.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of ground cardamom to serve.
- If you want a more milkshake consistency (and it’s a hot day), either blend in some ice as well or serve over ice cubes.
The Mango Lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
Blueberry Power Smoothie
- 170g (1 cup) frozen blueberries
- 500g (2 cups) EasiYo Blueberries and Cream yogurt
- 400 ml (1.5 cups) milk
- 2 bananas
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ½ cup LSA (Linseed, Sunflower Seed and Almond Mix)
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and whizz until evenly coloured and smooth.
- Serve chilled topped with orange zest and extra fresh or dried blueberries.
Optional: You can use any of the fruit and cream style EasiYo yogurt and pair it with frozen or fresh fruits too.
- Ice Cubes
- 1 small handful of baby spinach leaves
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- 250g (1 cup) Low Fat Greek Style yogurt
- 360ml (1.5 cups) milk
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp honey (to taste)
- Soak the chia seeds in 1 tablespoon of water for 2 minutes.
- In the blender add a few ice-cubes, the baby spinach leaves, banana, EasiYo Low Fat Greek yogurt and your choice of milk.
- Whizz until blended then add the chia seeds and a squeeze of honey to taste.
Optional: A few mint leaves add a hint of freshness.
Watch the how to videos below:
Original recipes can be found at https://au.easiyo.com/recipes