- Product Description
CoQ10 150mg One-A-Day Get Up & Go 30 Caps
CoQ10 150mg One-A-Day Get Up & Go provides an optimal dose of CoQ10 in a single convenient capsule. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that supports healthy heart, cardiovascular and immune system function, helps inhibit the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol (‘bad’ cholesterol), and replenishes the antioxidant activity of vitamin E. It’s also involved in the production of ATP, the energy source that fuels all bodily processes.
CoQ10 150mg One-A-Day Get Up & Go may be particularly beneficial for older people as the body’s own levels of coenzyme Q10 diminish with age.
As a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger, CoQ10 helps offset some of the cellular damage caused by free radicals, highly volatile molecules that are generated by exposure to environmental pollution, cigarette smoke, fried foods, and even some of our body’s own metabolic processes.
Understanding antioxidants and free radical damage
The damage caused by free radicals is known as oxidation, and at a cellular level, is regarded by some scientists as potentially being one of the major underlying causes of age-related health concerns.
As an antioxidant, CoQ10 helps neutralise free radicals and inhibits their ability to cause the cellular damage that can lead to health problems over time. It also supports the actions of other antioxidants in your body – for example by helping to regenerate vitamin E after it’s performed its own work fighting free radicals.
CoQ10 – antioxidant support for the cardiovascular system
The antioxidant properties of CoQ10 play a special role in the cardiovascular system, where it helps protect LDL-cholesterol from oxidation. Sometimes referred to as ‘bad’ cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol is the form of cholesterol that’s associated with an increased risk of heart problems.
This type of cholesterol is highly vulnerable to free radical damage. That’s a BIG problem, because once they’re oxidised, LDL-cholesterol molecules may have an increased tendency to stick to the walls of your arteries – and as you know, it’s important to keep your arteries healthy and flexible so that blood can flow through them easily.
So, by helping to protect LDL-cholesterol from oxidation, CoQ10 plays a valuable role in keeping your heart and blood vessels healthy.
Read more about the role coq10 plays in a healthy heart on our lifestyle blog.
Watch our video on CoQ10 below:
Manufactured in:AustraliaCan assist with:Energy, heart heart, cardiovascular health, healthy, antioxidantNaturopathic comment :Did you know that your co enzyme Q10 levels are highest during the first 20 years of your life? In fact, at the age of 80, your coQ10 levels might be lower than they were when you were born!Complementary products :
- Product Information
SKU1921PILL SIZE12mmSIZE30 CapsulesHIGH POTENCYHigh PotencyNO ADDEDCorn, dairy, lactose, wheat, gluten, sugars, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.CAUTIONS & WARNINGSDo not take while on warfarin therapy without seeking medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.RECOMMENDED ADULT USAGETake one capsule daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.INGREDIENTSEach capsule contains: ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 150mg.
- Product Review
Average customer rating
07/01/2015Review by J Hart
Using CoQ10 for the past 5 years has been very beneficial for my health
06/01/2015Review by Marcia
Before I found out about CoQ10, I would run out of energy well before the end of the day. Since I have been taking CoQ10 every morning, I have a lot more energy all day long until bed time. If I forget to take it, I run out of puff before lunch time.
05/01/2015Review by ruth m
I have been taking this product for 6 years and can confidently say I would not like to stop taking it as I believe it has supported my heart health.
- Why buy from us?
Why buy from Australian NaturalCare
You receive the highest quality
- It starts with our ingredients – the highest strength and quality from the most reliable suppliers, and is maintained by our standards. We follow the strictest regulations and using the best available technology we put every finished product through analysis to exclude any contamination and ensure product excellence.
You get real product benefits
- Every claim we make is backed by evidence and analysis, all compliant with the Therapeutic Goods Administration guidelines. The ingredients and benefits you read on the bottle are always what you get inside.
- Our passionate team of naturopaths offer you free expert advice to determine which products are most suitable to your needs.
You're supporting Australian businesses
- Our company is 100% Australian and our partners are too. We’re proud to say that all of our Australian NaturalCare products are made in Australia.
You receive the best service
- With our direct vitamins, you get more than just convenience, you get certainty and if there’s any doubt, we back up every product with a 100% money back guarantee if returned within 60 days of purchase.
- To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day. Australia Post collects all of our parcels and delivers them straight to your door. We offer FREE pick up from our North Ryde showroom, here in Sydney.