Headaches, back aches, joint pain, cramps and other annoying aches and pains getting you down? Are you missing out on activities you once enjoyed due to your aches and pains? Have you tried just about everything to get relief from your everyday aches and pains?
Introducing Aches & Pains Buster from Australian NaturalCare. Our exclusive new formula contains the pain relieving herbs corydalis, willow bark and ginger, along with muscle relaxing magnesium to help you target your aches and pains.
We all have different aches and pains, but there is one thing we all have in common the desire for relief. Aches & Pains Buster has been developed to address a wide variety of everyday pains you may experience. Aches & Pains may:
- Relieve muscular aches and pains
- Help provide symptomatic relief and management of lower back pain
- Provide temporary relief of the pain of mild rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Help reduce the pain, swelling and joint inflammation associated with osteoarthritis
- Help relieve muscular discomfort associated with mild rheumatoid and osteoarthritis
- Help increase joint mobility and help relieve morning stiffness associated with osteoarthritis
- Help relieve menstrual pain and cramps
- Help relieve muscle pain
- Provide the temporary relief of migraine headaches
- Help reduce the incidence and frequency of migraines
- Help relieve pain and inflammation
- Help enhance circulation and warm the body, joints and muscles
- Help relieve nocturnal leg cramps
- Assist in the prevention of muscular cramps and spasms
- Help relieve muscle cramps
|Can Assist with||Arthritis, osteoarthritis, lower back pain, muscular aches and pains, headaches, migraines.|
|Cautions and Warnings||Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.|
|Dosage||Take two tablets twice times daily with food, or as advised by your healthcare professional.|
|Ingredients||Each tablet contains: Magnesium (as citrate) 105mg. Herbal extracts equiv to dry: Corydalis ambigua (corydalis) rhizome 2.5g (2500mg), Zingiber officinale (ginger) rhizome 500mg, Salix alba (white willow) twig bark 6.75g (6750mg), Standardised to contain Salicin 60mg.|
|Naturopathic Comment||Many people think that acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient in aspirin, was first extracted from willow bark. Although willow bark does contain a precursor to this ingredient, it was actually first extracted from another herb, meadowsweet.|
|No Added||Dairy, lactose, animal products, wheat, gluten, soy, yeast, artificial preservatives, artificial colours or artificial flavours.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Thank you! Thank youBy: Arya on 20 December 2015Thank you! Thank you. Thank you! I finally have some real reeilf.
You receive the highest quality
You get real product benefits
You're supporting Australian businesses
You receive the best service
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.