Win $5000 Gold Bullion
Australian NaturalCare Terms and Conditions: “WIN $5,000 Gold Bullion!"
1. The promoter is Australian NaturalCare of Unit 5/5 Talavera Road, North Ryde NSW 2113. ACN 003 795 499 and ABN 90 003 795 499.
2. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the conditions of entry.
3. Customers will be informed about the “Win $5,000 Gold Bullion!” promotion at the time of placing their order during the period from 27th July 2016 to 19th August 2016.
4. Consumers can place orders via one of the following ways:
- Phone: call 1300 365 020 or receive a sales call and give consent to the phone operator at time of ordering by 5pm AEST on 19th August 2016.
- Mail: send in the fully completed order form to Australian NaturalCare so that it is received by 5pm AEST on 19th August 2016 (for mail entries only). Australian address is: Australian NaturalCare, Reply Paid 946, North Ryde BC NSW 1670.
- Internet: visit www.ausnaturalcare.com.au, follow the prompts to the online order form, input the requested details and submit the fully completed order form by 5:00pm AEST on 19th August 2016 (Individuals who submit an order online will automatically be entered into the promotion unless they request otherwise in the ‘Special Instructions’ field on Step 1 of the Check-Out Area).
- Fax: fax the fully completed order form to AUS: 02 8874 8111 by 5:00pm AEST on 19th August 2016.
5. To enter, participants must place an order with Australian NaturalCare either by mail, phone, fax or online. With their consent customers shall receive one (1) entry into the draw per order placed within the promotional period. An order is defined as the customer having purchased one or more items.
6. Entry is only open to residents of Australia. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
7. Promotion commences 27th July 2016 and closes at 5:00pm 19th August 2016. Orders placed after closing date will not entitle the customer to enter into the promotion. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. One major winner will receive $5,000 (GST inclusive) worth of gold bullion. Gold valued at the purchase price on day. Market variations apply.
9. The prize draw will be conducted electronically and will take place at 10 am on Wednesday 14th September 2016 at Talavera Park, Unit 5, 5 Talavera Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113.
10. The winner will be notified personally within two (2) days of the draw via phone and in writing via mail. The competition results will be published in “The Australian” newspaper on Thursday 22nd September 2016 listing the name of the prize winner.
11. The draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values or prize descriptions.
13. The Prize is non-refundable and no part of it can be exchanged for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a prize winner does not take an element of the prize at a time stipulated by the Promoters, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the prize winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that prize.
14. If a person under the age of 18 wins, the prize will only be delivered to a parent or authorised guardian over the age of 18 on their behalf.
15. If the prize winner cannot be contacted, the Promoter will continue attempting to contact them for a period of 90 days after the draw. A second draw, if necessary, will be conducted at Talavera Park, Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 on Thursday 15th December 2016 at 10:00am. Like the first draw, the second draw will be conducted electronically. The second draw is subject to any written directions given under Regulation 37 of the Lottery & Gaming Regulations 1993 (SA) and/or other applicable lottery regulations. The second draw winner will be notified personally within two (2) days of the draw via phone and in writing via mail. The competition results will be published in “The Australian” newspaper on Friday 23rd December 2016 listing the name of the prize winner.
16. Participants will be deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions upon entry to the draw.
18. If for any reason, this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion and, subject to the approval of those authorities who have issued permits for the conduct of this competition, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
19. If an entrant does not provide all the information requested by the Promoter, or such information is not accurate or truthful, the Promoter may determine at its discretion that the entrant will be ineligible and not able to win or claim the prize.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the entrants irrevocably consent to the use of their testimonials and/or content of their entry in the competition, for promotion and marketing purposes without additional compensation (financial or otherwise). The entrants hereby assign to the promoter their intellectual property rights in their testimonials and content of their entry in the competition and consent to waive their moral rights.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever arising which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The prize does not include travel insurance. The Promoter recommends that the winner secures appropriate travel insurance for the duration of the holiday.
22. Any liability for Commonwealth, State or other taxes imposed on the prize received or the prize winner in this program will be the responsibility of prize winner and not the Promoter. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Trade Promotion Lottery Licence Numbers: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04949 and Permit No ACT TP 16/01247.