Enteric Coated Fish Oil 1000mg may assist in the temporary relief of the pain, inflammation and swelling associated with osteoarthritis and help support heart and cardiovascular health to help maintain normal triglyceride levels in healthy individuals.
Our Australian Naturalcare Enteric Coated Fish Oil is:
- Tested for heavy metals (such as mercury, lead, cadmium and arsenic), industrial chemicals (such as Polychlorinated biphenyls -PCB’s) and environmental pollutants (such as dioxins). Every batch is tested and complies with Australian standards for heavy metals, industrial chemicals and environmental pollutants before it is released for sale.
- Sourced from smaller, oily fish such as sardines, anchovies and mackerel as they have a lower life expectancy and smaller body mass, which mean less chemical and heavy metal exposure than bigger fish. These small cold water fish also have a greater purity, and are higher in the good monounsaturated fats compared to fish that live in warmer waters.
- High in Omega 3 Fatty Acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are responsible for exerting the health benefits associated with fish oil intake.
- High in EPA, which is responsible for Fish oil’s natural anti-inflammatory effect. Our fish oils are also high in DHA which may support brain and eye health.
- Treated with every care to ensure our fish oil capsules have not been exposed to excessive sunlight or heat, as this may affect their therapeutic activity in the body.
Watch our video on Fish Oil below:
Cautions & Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
|Can Assist with||Osteoarthritis, healthy heart and cardiovascular system, healthy triglyceride levels, peripheral circulation.|
|Cautions and Warnings||Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.|
|Dosage||Adults: Take 1-3 capsules daily; Children 2-6 years: Take 1 capsule daily; Children 7-12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily; Osteoarthritis: Take 3-4 capsules 3 times daily; Heart Health: Take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily; Healthy triglycerides: Take 1-4 capsules 3 times daily, or as advised by your healthcare professional.|
|Ingredients||Each capsule contains: Fish Oil – natural 1g (1000mg), equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg, equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg.|
|Naturopathic Comment||Did you know that your brain naturally contains a large amount of DHA?|
|No Added||Corn, dairy, lactose, wheat, gluten, sugars, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours and flavours.|
|Country of Manufacture||Australia|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Australian NaturalCare users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You receive the highest quality
You get real product benefits
You're supporting Australian businesses
You receive the best service
To ensure you receive your products as soon as possible, we dispatch orders received before midday (AEST) the very same day.
Standard Shipping - $6.95
For the Sydney metropolitan area, delivery takes up to two days and five-ten days for the rest of Australia.
STANDARD SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $99.00.
Currently not available - we are working on a new solution.